RETURN TO TEACHING
Are you looking to return to teaching, to update your skills and knowledge and regain your confidence in the classroom?
Teach in the UK return to teaching course is aimed at both primary and secondary teachers who have been out of the classroom and wish to return to teaching. Our course is designed to give you the knowledge and confidence to re-enter the profession and is delivered by a team of professional and experienced trainers.
We are running our next Return to Teaching course in the summer term 2016. Please get in touch for details.
Our Return to Teaching Course offers a comprehensive programme which includes eight face to face tutorial days – including CPD Certified modules covering:
- The National Curriculum
- Numeracy and Literacy
- Assessing, planning and monitoring progress
- Special Educational Needs
- Behaviour management
- Technology in the classroom
- Teachers’ standards
- Ofsted and the Inspection Framework
- Motivational coaching with life skills
- Career planning guidance
- CPD certified Level 1 Child Protection Training – Delivered by BlueLight Child Protection Ltd
- Two school observation/placement days – To give you the opportunity to shadow a class/subject teacher.
You will need to provide us with proof of QTS or QTLS status and your Teachers’ reference number (previously known as the DfEE number). We will also have to obtain a DBS or run an update status check if you have a current DBS Certificate and are registered with the update service.
Should you have further questions about the course or wish to receive information on upcoming course dates please contact us.