OUR CPD & RETURNERS
As professionals working in education, teachers and school support staff have a responsibility to keep their skills and knowledge up-to-date. Schools offer a variety of CPD courses, but not all teachers and support staff get the opportunity to participate.
Teach in the UK recognises the value of CPD, and offers a range of accredited training courses for teachers and school support staff, so that our staff get the opportunity to develop professionally.
Our accredited CPD training means the content of each course has reached the required CPD standards and benchmarks within the education sector and that the learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality. All of our training courses are delivered by experienced and knowledgeable practitioners.
Teach in the UK return to teaching course is aimed at both primary and secondary teachers who have been out of the classroom and wish to return to teaching. Our course is designed to give teachers the knowledge and confidence to re-enter the profession and is delivered by a team of professional and experienced trainers.
Our Return to Teaching Course offers a comprehensive programme which includes eight face to face tutorial days and CPD Certified modules covering:
- The National Curriculum
- Numeracy and Literacy
- Assessing, planning and monitoring progress
- Special Educational Needs
- Behaviour management
- Technology in the classroom
- Teachers’ standards
- Ofsted and the Inspection Framework
- Motivational coaching with life skills
- Career planning guidance
- CPD certified Level 1 Child Protection Training – Delivered by BlueLight Child Protection Ltd
- Two school observation/placement days – To give you the opportunity to shadow a class/subject teacher